News in Brief: A Washington Roundup
Acting Director is Named For Special Education Office
Troy R. Justesen has been named acting director of the Department of Education’s office of special education programs, or OSEP. He is also continuing as the acting deputy assistant secretary of the office of special education and rehabilitative services.
Before joining the Education Department, Mr. Justesen, 36, was a domestic policy aide in the White House.
Mr. Justesen is leading the effort to write the regulations for the new version of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, which was reauthorized last November.
Vol. 24, Issue 38, Page 25
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO