Bill Seeks Increase in History Testing
Sens. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., and Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., last week reintroduced legislation to increase the testing of American students’ knowledge of U.S. history and government, to be conducted as part of the National...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL