Los Angeles Deal Reached
The Los Angeles Unified School District has reached a tentative agreement to give its teachers a 2 percent raise. The March 22 pact would pay teachers raises retroactive to July 1, 2004. The agreement must be ratified by the union membership and approved by the board of education. Negotiators planned to resume bargaining over health benefits...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA