Q&A: Ask the Expert
Maximizing the Power of Online Advanced Placement
Trevor Packer, a College Board vice president in charge of its Advanced Placement program, talks about why the popularity of online AP courses continues to grow and discusses the benefits and drawbacks of online course taking.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Illinois Association of School Boards, Springfield, IL
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Music Teachers (2) (K-6 and K-8)
- School District of Marshfield, Marshfield, WI