Q&A: Ask the Expert
Ed-Tech’s Role in a Competitive World
Tracy Gray, the director of the National Center for Technology Innovation, talks about technology’s impact on education in an age of international competition, the role of digital tools in engaging all students to learn, and what schools should do to provide more technological support to teachers.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent of Schools
- Nampa School District (Idaho), Nampa, ID
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong