Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA