Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO
- Principal - Chappelow K-8 Arts School
- Weld County School District 6, Greeley, CO
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- Superintendent of Schools
- Binghamton City School District, Binghamton, NY