Q&A: Ask the Expert
A Principal's Tech. Perspective
Troy Patterson, the principal of Woodworth Middle School in Dearborn, Mich., recently talked with Digital Directions Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis about his views on educating 'digital natives' and other ed-tech issues.
A former computer technology teacher, Troy writes a blog called Middle School Matters and is a member of the Digital Directions social networking site, which is working to identify and solve the top problems in educational technology.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Dean of Curriculum and Instruction
- UP Education Network, Springfield, MA
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Executive Director of Secondary Education
- School District of Indian River County, Vero Beach, FL
- East High School Principal
- Columbus City Schools, Columbus, OH
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador