Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
A national debate over whether public funds may go to faith-based schools is high on the list of cases before the Supreme Court in the coming term, stemming from a dispute in Montana. (September 30, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Legacy Academy of Excellence Charter School, Rockford, Illinois
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent of Schools
- rhinebeck Central School District, Rhinebeck, New York
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania