Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Supreme Court’s 1969 ‘Tinker’ ruling in the case of students wearing black armbands remains a touchstone in the robust debate over the rights of free expression in public schools. (February 21, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Physical Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State