Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Supreme Court’s 1969 ‘Tinker’ ruling in the case of students wearing black armbands remains a touchstone in the robust debate over the rights of free expression in public schools. (February 21, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California