The Quality Counts 2010 State Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state’s performance in key areas. The information is presented in a series of charts and graphs, and includes comparisons to national averages. You won’t want to miss your state’s data, so purchase and download it now.
Your Report Includes
- Chance for Success Index (2010)
- Standards, Assessments, and Accountability (2010)
- Teaching Profession (2010)
- School Finance (2010)
- Transitions and Alignment (2009)
- K-12 Achievement (2008)
Special for Quality Counts 2010
- The Push for Common Standards
- Math Progress Index
State Highlights Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data. The National Highlights Report includes the national average and data for the top and bottom states.