Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal – New School Opening in Spanish Town Jamaica
- Christel House International, Spanish Town (JM)
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Director of the Gan Preschool at Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC, starting 7/1/2019
- The Gan at Adas Israel, 2850 Quebec St, NW, Washington D.C.