Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- 5th Grade Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California
- Portland Public Schools - Deputy Superintendent of Business & Operations
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, Oregon
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.