Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by March 19th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Principal K-8
- Marana Unified School District, Tucson, Arizona
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Associate Head of School
- The Bolles School, Jacksonville, Florida