Spotlight on STEM
The Education Week Spotlight on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Targeting STEM curriculum to underrepresented students
- Programs that prepare educators to teach STEM
- A science framework for K-12 science students
- Applying STEM in hands-on learning environments
- Using after-school time for informal science learning
- Integrating arts learning in science and math subjects
- Understanding the causes of math anxiety
You get the ten articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:STEM in Schools
STEM—short for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math—is considered crucial subject matter for today’s students and critical to their future success in the global economy. This Spotlight takes a closer look at innovative approaches to STEM teaching and learning in American schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science Curriculum Coordinator (JK-12)
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma