Spotlight on Open Educational Resources
The Education Week Spotlight on Open Educational Resources is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to equity in STEM education
- Research on course access and STEM outcomes
- How schools are addressing STEM teacher shortage
- Encouraging parents to engage their children in STEM
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director of Finance and Grants Administration
- GREENBURGH ELEVEN UFSD, Dobbs Ferry, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Chambersburg Area School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan