Spotlight on Open Educational Resources
The Education Week Spotlight on Open Educational Resources is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors on:
- Barriers to equity in STEM education
- Research on course access and STEM outcomes
- How schools are addressing STEM teacher shortage
- Encouraging parents to engage their children in STEM
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina