Spotlight on Inquiry-Based Teaching and Learning
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Inquiry-Based Teaching and Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Helping teachers navigate inquiry-based instructional approaches
- Cultivating curiosity by teaching question formulation
- "Constructing" knowledge using IKEA-inspired scaffolding
- Empowering educators through collaborative inquiry
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina