Spotlight on ESSA (2018)
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Every Student Succeeds Act is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The head-to-toe makeover of state-issued school report cards
- How teacher evaluation is changing
- How states plan on holding schools accountable under ESSA
- Using ESSA to improve cultural competency in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin