Spotlight on Creating a Culture of Data
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating a Culture of Data is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Promoting a culture of data accessibility in schools
- Challenges to the long-term usefulness of state longitudinal data systems
- Policy shifts in the use of students' educational records
- Addressing privacy challenges in a digital age
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan