Spotlight on Creating a Culture of Data
The Education Week Spotlight on Creating a Culture of Data is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Promoting a culture of data accessibility in schools
- Challenges to the long-term usefulness of state longitudinal data systems
- Policy shifts in the use of students' educational records
- Addressing privacy challenges in a digital age
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.