Spotlight on Blended Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Blended Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Parsing the costs and savings of blended-learning models
- Exploring how ‘flexible’ classrooms builds on a blended learning approach
- Transforming traditional teachers’ roles with blended learning
- Addressing disparities in students’ technological access at home
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama