Spotlight on Blended Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Blended Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Parsing the costs and savings of blended-learning models
- Exploring how ‘flexible’ classrooms builds on a blended learning approach
- Transforming traditional teachers’ roles with blended learning
- Addressing disparities in students’ technological access at home
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Birmingham Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Beverly Hills, Michigan
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Chief Financial Officer
- Portsmouth Public Schools, Portsmouth, Virginia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.