Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Education Week's Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advantages and challenges of cloud computing
- Using stimulus funds to bolster broadband
- Creative ed-tech tactics to cut costs and save programs
- Saving money with virtualization
- Buying vs. building online professional development
- Tips for a better district website
- Tapping the open-content movement to share resources and save money
- Technology innovations as a way to support smarter schools
A great value! You get nine articles in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania