Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget
Education Week's Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advantages and challenges of cloud computing
- Using stimulus funds to bolster broadband
- Creative ed-tech tactics to cut costs and save programs
- Saving money with virtualization
- Buying vs. building online professional development
- Tips for a better district website
- Tapping the open-content movement to share resources and save money
- Technology innovations as a way to support smarter schools
A great value! You get nine articles in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.