Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget
Education Week's Spotlight on Getting the Most From Your IT Budget brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Advantages and challenges of cloud computing
- Using stimulus funds to bolster broadband
- Creative ed-tech tactics to cut costs and save programs
- Saving money with virtualization
- Buying vs. building online professional development
- Tips for a better district website
- Tapping the open-content movement to share resources and save money
- Technology innovations as a way to support smarter schools
A great value! You get nine articles in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- WOODSTOCK SCHOOL, Uttarakhand (IN)
- Principal - Middle School
- MARANA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, Tucson, Arizona
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri