Spotlight on Global Learning and Languages
|Check out the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights here.|
These Spotlights were previously available as PDFs, but are currently unavailable for download. Feel free to read the Spotlight articles from the links below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
The Education Week Spotlight on Global Learning and Languages is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Offering Mandarin and other foreign language courses
- Building language-immersion programs
- Making international connections through technology
- Preparing students for learning in a bilingual and global society
- Developing international exchange programs
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Principal - Mercer Island High School
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, Washington State
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida