Professional learning communities, or PLCs, are an incubator for ideas that can help teachers to better innovate in the classroom and improve student outcomes.
In this webinar, participants will hear from three K-12 school leaders who have extensive experience launching and maintaining successful PLCs.
The panel will share more about how educators can constantly engage in a cycle of learning by:
1. Sparking Inquiry: Learn how to ask meaningful questions that drive curiosity and ignite a passion for learning among your students.
2. Data Mastery: Discover the art of analyzing multiple measures of student data, helping you gain invaluable insights into your students’ progress and needs.
3. Empowering Goals: Uncover the potential of setting data-driven student goals, fueling your learners’ motivation and achievement.
4. Team Synergy: Explore the power of collaboration as a team, tapping into the collective brilliance of educators to enhance teaching practices.
5. Personalized Learning: Learn how to adjust your teaching methods to meet the unique needs of each student, ensuring no one is left behind.
You will walk away from this webinar ready to maximize PLCs in your school so that all educators are learning together to discover what works best for students.
For all webinars broadcast by Education Week after August 1, 2019, Certificates of Completion are available to all registered live attendees who attend 53 minutes or more of this webinar. Educators can download a PDF certificate verifying 1 hour of Professional Development credit. As with all professional development hours delivered, Education Week recommends each educator verify ahead of the webinar broadcast that the content will qualify for professional development in your school, district, county, or state with your supervisor, human resources professional, and/or principal or superintendent’s office.
A transcript will be available for download from the resource list within five business days after the event.