Here’s what you’ve been waiting for ... our annual Top 10 list!
In perusing the stats on our Teaching Now blog posts, it’s clear our readers were hungry this year for the latest on the flipped classroom. Michelle Rhee and teacher-salary issues were still drawing lots of eyes. And, if the No. 1 post is any indication, people were feeling, well, political this year. (It’s as if they were anticipating some sort of election ... )
Below are the most popular Teaching Now blog posts from the last 12 months, ranked by the number of page views received.
- Texas GOP: No More Critical Thinking in Schools
- Anatomy of a Khan-troversy
- Why Teachers Quit: It’s the Principal, Stupid
- Next Up in Teacher Evaluations: Student Surveys
- The New Flavor of Math Instruction
- Rhee ‘Olympics’ Ad Sports a Questionable Message
- Teacher Makes $230,000 on Lesson Plans
- One Teacher’s Flip From Flipped Classrooms
- Are Science Teachers Spreading Invasive Species?
- Changing Classroom Reading Instruction
A version of this news article first appeared in the Teaching Now blog.