Yes, we’ve changed our look. We hope for the better. Our goal was to make more of our extensive site accessible directly from our homepage.
- You’ll find photo images of the covers of both Education Week and Teacher Magazine on the left side of the page. Behind both those covers lay the entire contents of each publication.
- We’ve also made the link to Hot Topics (formerly “In Context”) more prominent. Here you’ll find backgrounders on the most pressing issues in education today, replete with links to archived stories and Web resources.
- State Info is another new button we’ve brought up from under, which will take you to critical information about education in each state and the District of Columbia.
- E-Newsletters (in the far left column) allows you to sign up for e-mail updates from Education Week and Teacher Magazine.
- And we’ve tried to make it easier to contact us by providing you with four different ways (scroll down the left-hand column).
- You can find The Daily News in the far right-hand column, filled with links to the top education stories of the day from across the country.
- You can still search our Archives, Special Reports, Hot Topics, States Pages and browse volumes 19 and 18.
- We now have a fully searchable calendar of events.
We hope you like our new look, which we’ll be refining over the next few weeks. But we know that new things take getting used to. So we’ll be here to answer any questions (by phone: (301) 280-3100, or by e-mail: