September 12, 2007
Kevin Bushweller, executive editor of Education Week's Digital Directions, joins the discussion to offer his perspective on the effectiveness of technology in education.
Our guests discussed growing concern that technology and engineering education are often overlooked or underemphasized in the push to improve teaching and learning in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Includes an exclusive audio interview with Rice.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Director of Elementary Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Hartford School District, White River Junction, Vermont
- School Psychologist
- Milford Public Schools, Milford, Connecticut
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Assistant Professor, Psychology (School Counseling Program)
- Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois