September 12, 2007
Kevin Bushweller, executive editor of Education Week's Digital Directions, joins the discussion to offer his perspective on the effectiveness of technology in education.
Our guests discussed growing concern that technology and engineering education are often overlooked or underemphasized in the push to improve teaching and learning in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
Includes an exclusive audio interview with Rice.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland