Q&A: Ask the Expert
E-Education's Role in Tough Times
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina