Q&A: Ask the Expert
E-Education's Role in Tough Times
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California