Q&A: Ask the Expert
E-Education's Role in Tough Times
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Territory Manager USA, North America
- Bright Advertising, New York City, New York
- Head of School
- The Lab School of Washhington, Washington D.C.
- Executive Director
- The Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- WOODSTOCK SCHOOL, Uttarakhand (IN)