Q&A: Ask the Expert
E-Education's Role in Tough Times
Elizabeth R. Pape, the president and chief executive officer of the Maynard, Mass.-based Virtual High School Global Consortium, talks with Education Week's Digital Directions about the ways that online courses can help save money in tough economic times and also give schools more options for offering quality courses to students.
Vol. 02, Issue 04
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Public Information - 2020/2021
- Adlai E. Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Virtual Elementary Teacher
- Edmentum, Indiana
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts