Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of System Level Partnerships
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Special Education
- Marion County Public Schools, Ocala, Florida
- Chief Communications Officer
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, Georgia
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.