Q&A: Ask the Expert
How Ed Tech Can Help Fire Up the Economy
Listen to an interview with Keith R. Krueger, the CEO of the Consortium for School Networking, who pitches ideas for using federal investments in educational technology to help stimulate the U.S. economy and improve K-12 schools.
Vol. 02, Issue 03
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin