Q&A: Ask the Expert
Charlotte CIO Talks About Ed-Tech Challenges
Digital Directions’ Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Susan Johnson, the chief information officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina. Johnson talked about a number of challenges in her 135,000-student district such as incorporating new technologies into learning and maintaining the integrity of school district data.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois