Q&A: Ask the Expert
Charlotte CIO Talks About Ed-Tech Challenges
Digital Directions’ Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Susan Johnson, the chief information officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina. Johnson talked about a number of challenges in her 135,000-student district such as incorporating new technologies into learning and maintaining the integrity of school district data.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida