Q&A: Ask the Expert
Charlotte CIO Talks About Ed-Tech Challenges
Digital Directions’ Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Susan Johnson, the chief information officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina. Johnson talked about a number of challenges in her 135,000-student district such as incorporating new technologies into learning and maintaining the integrity of school district data.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- High School Teacher (Social Studies, Spanish, Counselor, Music/Drama)
- Erie High School in the St. Vrain Valley School District, Erie, Colorado
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)