Q&A: Ask the Expert
Charlotte CIO Talks About Ed-Tech Challenges
Digital Directions’ Senior Writer Michelle R. Davis recently interviewed Susan Johnson, the chief information officer for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg schools in North Carolina. Johnson talked about a number of challenges in her 135,000-student district such as incorporating new technologies into learning and maintaining the integrity of school district data.
Listen to the full interview below.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.