Citing Education Week's reporting, the ACLU and nearly three dozen other groups asked Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis to immediately halt construction of the new statewide database, scheduled to be operational Aug. 1. (December 0, )
The Maryland State Department of Education "inappropriately stored" personal information of 1.4 million students and more than 230,000 teachers, leaving them vulnerable to potential bad actors, according to an audit. (December 0, )
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Superintendent - Bessemer, Alabama
- Alabama Association of School Boards, Bessemer, Alabama
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.