At SXSW EDU last week we hosted a meetup to discuss the implications of artificial intelligence on education. Thought leaders and forward thinkers discussed what's happening, what it means and how we can prepare. (December 0, )
Richard Culatta, the former director of the ed-tech office at the U.S. Department of Education, advocated at SXSWedu for improving tech use through revamping teacher prep and procurement. (December 0, )
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Jim Shelton, who leads the education division of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, said the organization will focus on linking researchers, developers, and entrepreneurs, as well as educators, to scale what works. (May 19, 2017)
EdTech Researcher Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Hazelwood School District, Florissant, Missouri
- Chief Academic Officer
- Anderson School District Five, Anderson, South Carolina
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Become a Certified Teacher with the Teach Western Mass Residency: Apply by April 16th
- Teach Western Mass, Holyoke, Massachusetts
- Principal of Gemini Junior High School
- East Maine School District 63, Niles, Illinois