At SXSW EDU last week we hosted a meetup to discuss the implications of artificial intelligence on education. Thought leaders and forward thinkers discussed what's happening, what it means and how we can prepare. (December 0, )
Richard Culatta, the former director of the ed-tech office at the U.S. Department of Education, advocated at SXSWedu for improving tech use through revamping teacher prep and procurement. (December 0, )
Marketplace K-12 Blog
Jim Shelton, who leads the education division of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, said the organization will focus on linking researchers, developers, and entrepreneurs, as well as educators, to scale what works. (May 19, 2017)
EdTech Researcher Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-8 Teachers (BCLAD and Single Subject)
- City Charter Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Dedicated Aide
- spearl @seedschooldc.org, Washington D.C.
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Oklahoma City Public Schools, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma