The following are poll responses from visitors to teachermagazine.org.
Are you using differentiated instruction in your classroom?
How much do you worry about your students' standardized test scores?
Who is benefitting most from NCLB?
NOTE: Percentages do not add to 100 due to rounding.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Rockridge Community Unit School District #300
- Rockridge Community Unit School District #300, Taylor Ridge, IL
- Supervisor of Mathematics
- Quakertown Community School District, PA
- Deputy Superintendent of Education Support
- West Virginia Department of Education, Charleston, WV
- Classroom Teacher Grade 1
- The International Educator, Italy
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA