The following are poll responses from visitors to teachermagazine.org.
Are you using differentiated instruction in your classroom?
How much do you worry about your students' standardized test scores?
Who is benefitting most from NCLB?
NOTE: Percentages do not add to 100 due to rounding.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Occupational Therapist (Full-Time; Standard)
- WCSD, Reno, NV
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Permanent Building Substitutes - Elementary Level
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT