The latest news about federal policy, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Advocates worry that the incoming Trump administration could scale back federal civil rights enforcement in education after nearly eight years of high-profile attention to the subject. (November 23, 2016)
Politics K-12 Blog
This interactive timeline digs deep into the Education Week archives to tell the story of U.S. education over the past 30 years, with a special focus on presidential terms.
Two representatives from the U.S. Department of Education and a district schools superintendent discussed the impact of the Economic Stimulus.
These essays have been adapted for Education Week from the recently published book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit. The explore federal involvement in education policy.
Turnaround Watch: The School Improvement Grant Program
Education Week looks at how SIG funds are being used in efforts to revitalize some of the nation's lowest-performing schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US