Elementary and Secondary Education Act
The latest news about ESEA, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
ESSA, the revision of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, puts states and districts back at the wheel on teacher evaluation, standards, school turnarounds, and accountability. (December 10, 2015)
Politics K-12 Blog
This collection of essays adapted for Education Week from the book Carrots, Sticks, and the Bully Pulpit examines federal involvement in education policy.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Regional Superintendent
- DeKalb County School District, Stone Mountain, GA
- Program Officer, Education, Advocacy and Special Projects
- William Penn Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- PRINCIPAL - CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL
- Boulder Valley School District, Lafayette, CO
- Principal - Chappelow K-8 Arts School
- Weld County School District 6, Greeley, CO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Binghamton City School District, Binghamton, NY