The latest news about bilingual education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features
More states and school districts are aiming to reach ELLs early as mounting evidence shows that exposure to language instruction boosts young children's odds of stronger academic achievement later on. (May 11, 2016)
Learning the Language Blog
The 16th edition of Education Week's annual report looks at American's international standing in education, and lessons to be drawn from high-performing countries.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC
- Superintendent of Schools
- Yorktown Central School District, Yorktown Heights, NY
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Middle School and High School Science Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA