March 27, 2008
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Detail Report:|
- • Federal Projects’ Impact on STEM Remains Unclear
- Observers are calling for a more effective way of judging the effectiveness of the federal role in STEM and for more coordination among those programs.
- • Where’s the 'T' in STEM?
- Experts debate whether the practical applications of math and science are getting all the attention they deserve.
- • ‘Kinetic City’ Web Site Finds Fun in Science
- One online education program seeks to spark an interest in science among minority and female students through interactive games, experiments, and other activities.
- • Finding Kernels of Scientific Sense
- The Cheche Konnen Center does research on improving science learning in urban communities, particularly among ethnically and linguistically diverse students.
- • Preschool Play Imparts Math’s ‘Building Blocks’
- A pair of New York scholars have a mission: to “mathematize” preschool.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Meridian Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Director of Development/Grants
- Meridian Public Charter School, DC
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN
- Instructional Specialist-Math
- Meridian Public Charter School, washington DC, DC
- Primary Teacher: ADEC, Abu Dhabi Government Schools - Jan '16
- Edvectus, Abu Dhabi, Ab, United Arab Emirates