March 27, 2008
For past issues, select from the drop-down menu.
|Download a State's Detail Report:|
- • Federal Projects’ Impact on STEM Remains Unclear
- Observers are calling for a more effective way of judging the effectiveness of the federal role in STEM and for more coordination among those programs.
- • Where’s the 'T' in STEM?
- Experts debate whether the practical applications of math and science are getting all the attention they deserve.
- • ‘Kinetic City’ Web Site Finds Fun in Science
- One online education program seeks to spark an interest in science among minority and female students through interactive games, experiments, and other activities.
- • Finding Kernels of Scientific Sense
- The Cheche Konnen Center does research on improving science learning in urban communities, particularly among ethnically and linguistically diverse students.
- • Preschool Play Imparts Math’s ‘Building Blocks’
- A pair of New York scholars have a mission: to “mathematize” preschool.
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY EDUCATION & DISTRICT AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- RI Department of Education is seeking to fill leadership team positions
- Rhode Island Department of Education, RI
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC
- ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
- North American International School, DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- Executive Director/Director - 2 openings
- OSPI, Olympia, WA