Published: January 12, 2012
Quality Counts 2012 State Highlights Reports
All reports are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here to get the Adobe Reader .
Only $4.95 for a PDF of your State Highlights Report or the National Highlights Report.
Please select a report from the drop down and then click BUY to purchase the PDF report.
The Quality Counts 2012 Highlights Reports capture all of the data you need to assess your state's performance in key areas. The information is presented in a series of charts and graphs, and includes comparisons to national averages. You won't want to miss your state's data, so download your copy now. Your report includes:
- Chance for Success Index (2012)
- K-12 Achievement (2012)
- School Finance (2012)
- Standards, Assessments, and Accountability (2012)
- Teaching Profession (2012)
- Transitions and Alignment (2011)
Special for Quality Counts 2012
- State Use of International Indicators
- State Education Policy Responses to the Economy
State Highlights Reports are available for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia and compare individual state data to national data.
The National Highlights Report includes the national average and data for the top and bottom states.
Read More: "About These Reports"
The Combined State Highlights Reports give you access to Quality Counts, Diplomas Count, and Technology Counts information in one report for your state.
Click here to read more and make a purchase >>
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA