Spotlight on Common Core Strategies for Teachers
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core Strategies for Teachers is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Developing best practices for common core implementation
- Deepening assessments to create “teacher-researchers” in the classroom
- Using teacher collaboration to support the needs of special education and ESL students
- Focusing on oral communication to boost speaking and listening skills in students
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Lucrative Teaching Jobs in the Exciting Gulf Region (UAE, Kuwait, Oman & more)
- Edvectus, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations