Thursday, July 7, 2016, 2 to 3 p.m. ET
Schools across the country are taking the maker movement into the mainstream. But can the K-12 world maintain the do-it-yourself, only-if-you-want-to ethos that fueled making's popularity in the first place?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- RI Department of Education is seeking to fill leadership team positions
- Rhode Island Department of Education, RI
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY EDUCATION & DISTRICT AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC