Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 4 to 5 p.m. ET
The chief information and digital strategy officer for the Kent, Wash., school district discusses efforts to boost students' out-of-school access to the Internet by setting up free Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the community.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- STEM Master Teacher
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development, Washington, DC
- Principal / Director
- The Compass School, Kingston, RI
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations