As the first year of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act ends and the second year begins, Education Week takes a close look at the impact education stimulus dollars have had and sheds light on what the next year will bring.
Coverage of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is supported in part by grants from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, at www.hewlett.org, and the Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, at www.mott.org.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
Education Stimulus: Gauging the Impact of a Federal Windfall
Read a transcript of the discussion between Hechinger Institute Director Richard Lee Colvin and Education Week Assistant Editor Michele McNeil on the impact of the 2009 economic-stimulus package on education.
An in-depth discussion on how the stimulus funding has affected education so far, and what challenges lie ahead as the federal money begins to run out.
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Technology Teacher
- Brookwood School District 167, Glenwood, IL
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA