"Implicit Theories of Personality and Attributions of Hostile Intent: A Meta-Analysis, an Experiment, and a Longitudinal intervention"
A new study suggests that helping teenagers understand how people change in different situations can reduce their own hostility .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Lawrence Family Development Charter School, Lawrence, MA
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY