Gun-Control Measure Introduced in Senate
Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., has introduced legislation prohibiting the sale of more than 150 types of military-style weapons and large-capacity magazines. The measure comes in response to the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn. The Obama administration proposed similar policy prescriptions...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC