Teenagers and Tobacco
National Survey on Drug Use and Health
As more evidence that national campaigns warning about the dangers of smoking are working, a new state-by-state look at teenagers' smoking habits finds that from 2002 to 2010, cigarette smoking among 12- to 17-year-olds ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations