Many Youths With HIV Unaware of Infection
About one in 15 people living in the United States who has HIV is 13 to 24 years old—and more than half of them don't know they have the disease, new estimates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention show, and the agency says schools must work harder...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO