News in Brief
Voters Grant Aid Increase for Mo. Special Ed. District
In St. Louis County, Mo., voters approved a tax increase for the special school district that serves about 25,000 students with disabilities in 22 districts in the county, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. The measure will pay for services for a growing pool of students with autism, job-training programs, updates to the district's technology, more-competitive salaries for teachers and other staff members, and repairs and renovations to district buildings.
Vol. 32, Issue 12, Page 21
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY