Voters Grant Aid Increase for Mo. Special Ed. District
In St. Louis County, Mo., voters approved a tax increase for the special school district that serves about 25,000 students with disabilities in 22 districts in the county, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. The measure will pay for services for a growing pool of students with autism, job-training programs, updates to the district's technology, more-competitive salaries for teachers and other staff members, and repairs and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL