News in Brief
Voters Grant Aid Increase for Mo. Special Ed. District
In St. Louis County, Mo., voters approved a tax increase for the special school district that serves about 25,000 students with disabilities in 22 districts in the county, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. The measure will pay for services for a growing pool of students with autism, job-training programs, updates to the district's technology, more-competitive salaries for teachers and other staff members, and repairs and renovations to district buildings.
Vol. 32, Issue 12, Page 21
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- Assistant Professor of High Incidence Disabilities (Position #6063)
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- American School, Lansing, IL