Voters Grant Aid Increase for Mo. Special Ed. District
In St. Louis County, Mo., voters approved a tax increase for the special school district that serves about 25,000 students with disabilities in 22 districts in the county, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. The measure will pay for services for a growing pool of students with autism, job-training programs, updates to the district's technology, more-competitive salaries for teachers and other staff members, and repairs and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL