News in Brief
Voters Grant Aid Increase for Mo. Special Ed. District
In St. Louis County, Mo., voters approved a tax increase for the special school district that serves about 25,000 students with disabilities in 22 districts in the county, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. The measure will pay for services for a growing pool of students with autism, job-training programs, updates to the district's technology, more-competitive salaries for teachers and other staff members, and repairs and renovations to district buildings.
Vol. 32, Issue 12, Page 21
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal, Chicago Public Schools
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US