"2012 Survey of E-Rate Applicants"
Applicants to the E-rate, the federal funding program that subsidizes school and library Internet-related purchases, are torn over whether the program should continue to fund internal maintenance and network infrastructure projects, according to new survey results...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV