L.A. Principals to Be Evaluated on Range of Data, Other Factors
Evaluations of school principals in the Los Angeles Unified School District will be based in part on test scores for the first time. The district and the Associated Administrators of Los Angeles, which represents the district's school administrators, reached an agreement last week that means that, for the current school year, student achievement data by grade level, by department, and for the entire school will be used alongside other...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR