Districts Vying for $400 Million in New Race to Top Grants
Maximum grant size upped; required performance evaluations for school board members scrapped
The U.S. Department of Education is kicking off the $400 million Race to the Top competition for districts after making significant changes to the contest rules to assuage school board members and prod more...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA