Victim of Bully Gets $4 Million Settlement
A New Jersey school district has agreed to pay $4.2 million to settle a lawsuit by a middle school student who was paralyzed after a known bully punched...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ