Study Finds Fewer Dropouts and 'Dropout Factories'
"Building a Grad Nation: Progress and Challenge in Ending the High School Dropout Epidemic"
Aggressive efforts to prevent students from dropping out contributed to a modest increase of 3.5 percentage points nationally in the high school graduation rate from 2001 to 2009, according to research presented last week at the Grad...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY