Warnings Sounded on Separate Fronts Over K-12 Funding
Concerns about federal education funding took the spotlight again last week, amid a new, Republican-backed budget blueprint for fiscal 2013 and fresh jitters over the impact of automatic spending cuts that loom as a result of last...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US