White House Jobs Panel Urges Steps on Education
Policymakers should work to hold teacher colleges accountable for preparing effective educators and speed up the implementation of rigorous, uniform state standards, says a report released last week by the White House Jobs Council, a group of business and labor leaders and academics tasked with making long-term recommendations to improve...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL