S.C. Board Ends Lawsuit Threat Against State Superintendent
The South Carolina board of education has rescinded a rule requiring the elected state superintendent to provide a monthly report on multimillion-dollar grants available to schools. The vote last week ends the threat that the state board will...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations