Online Algebra I Class Can Boost Rural Students' Access, Skills
Study notes benefits of providing the class to rural 8th graders
With Algebra I often seen as a gateway course, online algebra classes can bridge the gap for rural students who are ready for advanced math but whose schools lack the resources for a formal class, according to the first federal longitudinal study...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations