White House: Bill Would Save 400,000 Ed. Jobs
Legislation includes $30 billion meant to prevent teacher layoffs
The American Jobs Act proposed by President Barack Obama would save nearly 400,000 educator jobs if states spent all the money in one year, according to a White House...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Superintendent of Schools - SAU 9
- SAU 9 - Conway, NH, Conway, NH
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS